Sunday, June 9, 2019

I'm Back!

It's been a while since I've written a post on this blog.  I started four years ago when Sarah and I were hiking el Camino de Santiago in Spain.  When we began I soon discovered that indeed the Camino was a difficult road for me.  I had every intention of documenting our journey on this blog, however, it didn't happen.  It was an amazing adventure that I did document on FaceBook (1000 pictures plus captions), but it didn't happen here. What it did do, is lead to a beautiful place with a lot of memories.

I'm back now with some very close friends to continue to be challenged on this road called life.  My long time friend, Martha, and I have made a plan to hike/visit all the State parks in our beautiful State of Maine and share our adventures here.  I hope you enjoy our journey.

#hiketheworld #Maine #hikeforlife #childhoodfriends #difficultroadsleadtobeautifulplaces #hikeforhealth #marthabar #mainestateparks #mainetourism #bucketlist #maineoutdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment