Saturday, June 15, 2019

Wilderness Pines Campground & Outfitters

Not hiking at a Maine State Park today but keeping up with nature in my own back yard.  If you don't know about Wilderness Pines Campground & Outfitters you're missing out on a beautiful spot to enjoy sun, water and fun.  This is where I walk/run when I'm home.  Kim

Stay to the left to go to the campground.
Close by the water for swimming and boating.

Pine Trees

Beautiful center

More pines.

Lots of trails to follow.

And couldn't have made it without my Young Living DIY bug spray!  Continues to make me a believer in how great essential oils are!
@WPCampground #hiketheworld #Maine #difficultroadsleadtobeautifulplaces #hikeforhealth #mainetourism #discovermaine #onlyinmaine #conroylake #wildernesspines #younglivingessentialoils #maineoutdoors

No comments:

Post a Comment